Sunday, 8 March 2015

25 Question Tag: Facts About Me.

1. What is your middle name?
I don't have one.

2. Share you favorite subject in high school.
Science even though my teacher was such a cow.

3. What is your Favorite drink?

Coffee!!!

4. What is your favorite song at the moment? 
Right now it's Rihanna's Birthday Cake but the remix with Chris Brown.

5. What would you (or have you) name your children?

I'm more likely to become the Prime Minister of the UK than have a child any time soon so I'm gonna skip this one. 

6. Have you  participated in any sports?
I used to play volleyball for my schools team when I was younger but I don't play anymore.

7. What is your favorite book?
50 Shades of Grey, haha (there was sarcasm in there somewhere) 
The Hunger Games all the way.

8. What is your favorite color?
Does black count as a color or is it a tone?

9. What is your favorite animal?
Dog all the way.

10. What is your favorite perfume?
Chanel Coromandel is my all time favourite, I adore the stuff. 
Currently though I've taken a shine to Creed Virgin Island Water, it's summer in a bottle!

11. What is your favorite holiday?

Anywhere sunny. 

12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
7

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I love a good holiday.

14. Do you speak any different languages?
Sort of, I was born in Italy and lived there for the first 13 years of my life. When I moved to the UK I stopped speaking Italian so I guess now I'm out of practice but I can understand most of it if I'm listening in to someone else speaking it.

15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, one younger sister who's absolutely hilarious and should have her own comedy show.

16. What is your favorite store?

River Island.

17. What is your favorite restaurant?

Turtle Bay, they do the best Caribbean food and their cocktails are amazing!

18. Did you like school?

No, I really didn't. 

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? 

Jenna Marbles is without doubt my absolute favourite YouTuber, I swear if we ever met we would become friends instantly. 
Other I like are Bart Barker, NigaHiga, Madeyewlook and the SHAYTARDS.

20. What is your favorite movie?

Right at this moment Divergent. I'm literally counting down the days till Insurgent, I'm so excited for it it's untrue and it as absolutely nothing to do with 2 hours of watchingTheo James (okay, maybe a little bit, lol)

21. What are some of your favourite tv shows?

I don't really watch TV so I don't have a favourite TV show.

22. PC or mac?

Well I own a mac currently but I would probably go back to PC if I needed to buy a new computer.

23. What phone do you have?

Iphone 5c

24. How tall are you?

5ft1 and a half, that half an inch makes all the difference (that's what she said, pmsl)

25. Do you have any pets?

Yes, two dogs. A Chiuhuahua and a Yorkshire Terrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment