Sunday, 29 March 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush

I was perusing the shelves in Superdrug the other day when I came across these little babies and instantly thought how similar they looked to the MAC Mineralize Blush and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush but for a fraction of the price.
I picked up 3 of the shades available but didn't think for one second I would love them as much as I do but they exceed both the MAC and the Hourglass versions.

The shades I got where:


05 Lovely Pink - a warm, petal pink with champagne marbling.
10 Nude Mauve - a darker, cooler shade of nude entwined with a lighter warmer nude.
25 Alluring Rose - a warm coral mixed with a golden bronze.

I'm kinda regretting not getting the other 3 shades as these blusher are beautiful and the quality is amazing especially for the low price tag, £8.99 but on 3 for 2 in Superdrug at the moment.

They apply and blend like a dream, give a gorgeous "lit from within" glow without shimmer or glitter overload and wear all day on me.
The only slight negative is the packaging, nothing wrong with the functionality but it's clunky and slightly tacky but the product inside more than makes up for it.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush retail for £8.99 (currently on 3 for 2 in Superdrug) and are available in 6 shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment