Monday, 25 May 2015

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

II've never really been a big fan of primers because they are generally silicone based and me and silicone do not get along very well so I was rather intrigued when this product was launched as it's in a spray format and is silicone, alcohol and oil free.



Smashbox also claim that this product is packed with electrolytes and caffeine to awaken and boost the skin, adding moisture and radiance and prolonging the wear of your base and that it can be used before foundation to prime, after foundation to set and throughout the day to re-fresh.

I've used this product pretty much every day since I got it and while it does give a radiance boost it does absolutely nothing to extend the wear of my foundation which is what a primer is meant to do. 
It's not a bad product, it's just a bit pointless and doesn't work the way you expect it to. 

I much prefer MAC Prep & Prime Fix + or the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray as I actually see and feel a difference when using those two products and I can get hold of them easier (I don't have a Smashbox counter near me). 


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water can be found on smashbox.co.uk or boots.co.uk and retail for £20

No comments:

Post a Comment