Thursday, 14 May 2015

The TMI Tag!!!

1: What are you wearing? Pajamas, grey shorts and a aquamarine vest top from Primark to be exact.
2: Ever been in love? No. 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No.
4: How tall are you? 5ft1 and a half, that half an inch makes all the difference (that's what she said) pmsl.
5: How much do you weigh? 7st12
6: Any tattoos? None
7: Any piercings? Two in each ear.
8: OTP? (One True Pairing) Angel and Buffy or Damon and Elena.
9: Favorite show? I don't have one.
10: Favorite bands? Does Christina Aguilera and Rihanna count as a band?
11: Something you miss? The food back home!
12: Favorite song? Right now, Earned It by The Weekend followed by Rihanna's Birthday Cake but the version with Chris Brown.
13: How old are you? 31
14: Zodiac sign? Pisces but I'm nothing like one.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Good sense of humour, trustworthy.
16: Favorite Quote? Rebellion is when you look at society in the face and say I understand who you want me to be but I'm gonna show you who I really am.
17: Favorite actor? I'm gonna go with Channing Tatum on this one, lol
18: Favorite color? Coral
19: Loud music or soft? Loud, what's the point otherwise?
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My room.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 30 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? In total about an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes if fights with the sister count otherwise no.
24: Turn on? Confidence, nice smelling perfume, a man that looks like a man and not a caveman, a little grooming goes a long way.
25: Turn off? Someone who looks sloppy, dirty fingernails, lack of hygiene. Someone who thinks they are a player, get over yourself!!!
26: The reason I joined Youtube? To watch videos... is this a trick question?
27: Fears? Dying, more specifically people around me dying, oh and spiders!
28: Last thing that made you cry? A customer who told me to never change and stay just as I am, not gonna lie bought a tear to my eye.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning to my dog.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? It's the same as my blog name, so pretty self explanatory.
31: Last book you read? Divergent.
32: The book you’re currently reading? Not reading anything at the minute.
33: Last show you watched? Benefit Street 
34: Last person you talked to? My mom.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? A friend who moved abroad.
36: Favorite food? Italian!!!
37: Place you want to visit? Egypt and Australia.
38: Last place you were? Work.
39: Do you have a crush? Am I 15 years old?
40: Last time you kissed someone? The dog this morning cause he was being all cute.
41: Last time you were insulted? Haha, to my face or behind my back? If it's the later probably today.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? Does tapping the table with my fingers count?
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? My River Island gold body chain.
45: Last sport you played? Hahahaha does it look like I play sport?
46: Last song you sang? Super Bass by Nicki Minaj but really badly.
47: Favorite chat up line? I absolutely hate chat up lines so I would have to say none.
48: Have you ever used it? Look above.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last Friday with a friend, we went for coffee.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone who wants to, don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment