Saturday, 9 May 2015

Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette: Review and Swatches

So while browsing the BeautyBay website I came across this Zoeva Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette and as a lover of anything rose gold toned I popped it into my basket along with a couple of other products.
I absolutely adore my Zoeva brushes but I honestly wasn't really expecting to love their eyeshadows, for the price I thought that maybe the pigmentation was going to be poor or that they would be chalky or dusty but they are beautiful and worth every penny.


The palette comes with 10 shades, 3 of them matte the rest shimmers in gorgeous tones of rose gold, bronze, copper pink and purples. There isn't a single colour I wouldn't wear, they all harmonise together really well, the textures are buttery soft and they blend easily with no fallout!!!
This palette blows Urban Decay's Naked 3 out of the water simply for the fact that it's more wearable, easier to use and is a lot more compact and easier to travel with.


Texture wise the shimmers are highly pigmented and look almost metallic when applied but it's the matte's that are the star of the show. When I first swatched them my reaction was "well these are dusty" and I thought they where going to apply chalky and be hard to blend but they are amazing! They blend effortlessly and the pigmentation is second to none.



Lets get onto the swatches with descriptions:

Luster - matte creamy latte
Reflective Elegance - nude champagne
Copper Is King - burnished copper
Shining Bright - pinky taupe
Rusty Petals - warm chocolate brown


Foil - golden nude
Just A Rose - peachy pink shimmer
Golden Rule - mid toned antiqued gold
Harmony - smokey mauve
Wonder Full - deep aubergine

The Zoeva Rose Golden can be found on the Zoeva website or BeautyBay and retails for £15

No comments:

Post a Comment