Sunday, 7 June 2015

Jaclyn Hill Favourites Palette by Morphe Brushes

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Jaclyn Hill, she's one of the few youtube makeup artist who's opinions I trust, she seems really genuine and her blending skills are flawless.
When I saw that she had designed her own palette with Morphe Brushes I knew I had to have it!

The first lot of palettes had sold out but I managed to get my hands on one from the second round and I'm so glad I did, this has become my "go to" palette of choice and I've not put it down since I got it just a little over a month ago.

(no flash)

(with flash)

For starters I'm shocked at the quality of these shadows, they are comparable to MAC if not better! They are super smooth and buttery and the pigmentation is out of this world, even the mattes are amazing and they blend so well with minimal effort. 
I also love that most of this palette is warm shades and those are my favourite kinda colours, there the occasional pop of green and purple but the rest is all warm browns, oranges and cranberry's. 

The palette itself feels kinda cheap, not gonna even try and deny that fact but it's thin and lightweight so easy to store and travel with.

(1st row)

(2nd row)


(3rd row)

(4th row)

Sadly this palette is no longer available however all the shadows are available in single form and retail for $2 on the Morphe Brushes website.

No comments:

Post a Comment