Monday, 31 August 2015

How to keep your tan for longer! Lancaster Tan Maximiser.

As a trained beauty therapist I'm aware that sunbathing is bad for you and tanned skin equals damaged skin but I feel much better when I'm golden brown than pasty white, when I'm on holiday I will happily sunbathe all day (I use SPF30 on my body and 50 on my face) and the goal is to go as dark as possible. 
I'm lucky that I don't burn thanks to being half Italian but I don't tan quickly either, it will take a good 3 days before I notice a difference and I usually reach a certain color and then won't get any darker, that's where Lancaster's Tan Maximeser comes into play! 


It's essentially an after sun that will soothe and moisturizer your skin but at the same time stimulate the production of melanin to the intensify and extend the wear of you tan and guess what it really works!
I'm not sure how it does it exactly but I definitely notice a difference when I used this compared to when I haven't and the bonus is that it isn't sticky or greasy an is easily absorbed into the skin. 

So next time you're waiting to board your flight at the airport pick up a bottle of this (it's always on offer) and be amazed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment