Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Review: LaVanila The Healthy Deodorant

I must admit that I'm not a big fan of natural deodorant, I find that they doesn't keep me fresh as I would like and they usually leave white marks. 
I popped a small travel size of the Pure Vanilla scent in my basket last time I placed an order on Sephora not really expecting much but I can honestly say I'm well impressed! 


LaVanila  The Healthy Deodorant is a all-natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection. Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense and nourishment. Clinically Tested. Dermatologist Recommended. No Aluminum. No Paraben. No Propylene Glycol. No Harsh Chemicals.

At the minute I'm putting this to the test in 36 degree heat as I'm on holiday in Italy and it as kept me dry and odor free and despite it being a white stick it's left no marks. 
I also felt it left my arm pits nice and smooth and I was able to use this deodorant straight after shaving without any irritation. 

I will be stocking up next time I place an order on Sephora, I really want to try the Vanilla Coconut scent as that's the one everyone raves about the most. 

Ingredients: 
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aloe juice, water/aqua), Propanediol (Corn derived), Zea mays (Corn) starch, Sodium stearate (Coconut derived), Silica, Carrageenan (Seaweed derived), Stearyl behenate (Coconut derived), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon peel oil), Inulin (Artichoke derived), Saccharomyces ferment, Alpha-Glucan oligosaccharide (Sugar derived), Yeast beta glucan, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Usnea barbata (Lichen) extract, Valeriana officinalis root extract (Valerian), Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) flower/leaf/stem extract, Lycium barbarum fruit extract (Goji berry), Botanical fragrance blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment