Sunday, 16 August 2015

Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme

Anyone who knows me well will know that my favorite scent of all time is Chanel's Coromandel, it's my signature scent and I would happily bathe in that stuff it's that good! 
I'm a big fan of oriental sweet scents, I love vanilla, spices, tonka bean and white florals and I am that person who you can smell a mile off because I like to be quite generous with my application, I don't really do "fresh and light" or anything too girly, pretty or floral. 


For some strange reason I was a bit late to the Tom Ford Noir party not realizing that they where releasing a women's version but it was love at first sniff and I bought a bottle the very second I fist smelled it! 

I'm a fan of Tom Ford's fragrances anyways (Black Orchid, Velvet Orchid, Tobacco Vanille) and his fragrances tend to be a little bit more unique but Noir Pour Femme is Amazing! 

This is my new night out perfume, it smells sweet, warm and sexy and it wears for hours which is good because it's expensive but you will feel and smell expensive while wearing it. 

Top Notes
Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Mandarin Orange, Ginger

Middle Notes
Rose, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Kulfi

Base Note
Vanilla, Amber, Sandalwood, Lentisque 

I do not get a whole lot of citrus with this but what I do smell is the kulfi, vanilla and amber note which give the perfume a seductive feel and manages to smell sweet and deep at the same time. 
I bought the 35ml because I wanted to be able to carry it around with me but I will be investing in the 100ml and the body lotion to layer the scent and make it last even longer. 

Prices start at £35 for the lotion and you can buy Tom Ford Noir pour femme from Debenhams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment