Sunday, 20 September 2015

New Hair, Outfit Of The Day and Starbuck Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Hi guys, just a quick one to show you my new autumn/fall inspired hair colour and my latest "trend" obsession.



This is what happens when you are bored and have a spare box of hair dye, lol.
In all seriousness I've been planning to go red for a while but have had to do it gradually because if I had have put red on the platinum blonde hair I had back in march I'm pretty sure it would have gone pink!
As usual I used my tried and trusted L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss in shade 460 Cherry Red and I'm really pleased with the results, slightly darker than what I imagined but a lovely tone that bright but not too in your face.
It's strange because naturally I am a dirty blonde but I feel more me when my hair is a fiery scarlet and it's made my skin tone and eye colour look brighter.


Moving on to my latest fashion obsession, khaki and camo, I literally cannot get enough of it!
I've decided that my winter coat is gonna be khaki but I just haven't found one I like yet despite having looked in every shop on the high street  and online.
My sister on the other hand thinks I've lost the plot and taking style inspiration from Sonya Blade out of Mortal Kombat, haha.

Lastly it's autumn which mean Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte time and up until now I've not been a fan! I had one today just to see what the fuss is about and I finally get it!
I don't know what happened but this time round I had it made with a single shot of coffee and no cream and it was delicious so it's safe to say it will be taking over my daily cappuccino!

Thank you all for reading and don't forget to comment and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment