Thursday, 17 September 2015

New Product Launch: CHANEL Wear It Your Way

Hi guys, today's post is on Chanel's latest new release: Wear It Your Way! 
The collection focuses on complexion and re-promotes two of their best selling foundations alongside a new powder, a buffer brush, two blushers and a new limited edition highlighting powder that everyone will go crazy about.
I will say it now, if you want to get your hand on the highlighter don't wait two weeks to "think about it" because it will be sold out! Don't say I didn't warn you.
Overall I really do like the collection and I'm really pleased that they've thrown two new blushers in the mix.
So without any more of me rambling lets move on to the pictures and swatches!


Nothing new here, just a re-promote of two of Chanel's most popular foundations:
Vitalumiere Satin Smoothing Fluid Makeup £36 - A light to medium fluid foundation with a fresh and luminous finish perfect for a drier or dehydrated complexion.
Perfection Lumiere Long Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup £36 - A medium to full coverage foundation with a natural matte finish more suitable for a normal to oily or combination skin type. Coverage stays flawless for up to 15 hours wear time.


Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder in 130 Beige Lumiere £36 - Same formula as the regular Poudre Universelle but in a new luminous beige shade.


Infiniment Chanel Highlighting Powder £42 - The star of the collection, this is the kind of product that you buy and don't use because you don't want to ruin how it looks. I can absolutely guarantee that this will sell out first and it's limited edition so if you want one you need to be quick.
It's meant to be an highlighter but I'd say it's more of a brightening powder as the finish is pretty much matte, on me personally it doesn't show up so I think it's more suited to a very fair complexion.
I tried to swatch this one but I could not get it to show up in pictures.


Joues Contrast 208 Golden Sun £31 - I absolutely adore this blush, it's amazing! In the picture above and on the swatch it doesn't look like it but it's literally pure rose gold goodness and it's super pigmented, what's not to like?


Joues Contrast 270 Vibration £31 - The perfect warm pink, this is the kind of pink you will love if you are very yellow toned like myself, it's pink but with an hint of coral.

Day Light 

Flash


2-in-1 FoundationBrush Fluid & Powder £38 - I've not had a chance to actually try this as there where no testers on counter but in general I'm not a big fan of short bristled buffer brushers. For some reason I find they make my foundation look quite heavy and un-natural so I prefer a stippling brush, however I will update this post if I get the opportunity to play with this little one.

CHANEL Wear it Your Way releases nation wide this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment