Monday, 14 September 2015

Tag: Would You Rather Beauty Edition!

Hello guys, I'm back with a fun little tag for you all! Probably never gonna be in the position where I'm actually forced to choose but it really makes you think what you would choose if you really had to.

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
I constantly go out with messy hair because I cannot style it myself properly so that "choice" is a no brainer. 

2. Would you rather shave your eye brows or have your eyelashes fall out? 
I'd have to have my eyelashes fall out and use falsies, I couldn't handle having to completely draw in my eyebrows from scratch.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? 
I live in the UK and we unfortunately don't have a Sephora so I guess I would have no choice but to shop at MAC.

4. Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
I'll take the "chola lip look" any day over a poodle perm, thank you!

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush, nothing worse than being able to see where your foundation starts and ends. 

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pant or biker shorts in public? 
Biker shorts, they aren't that bad.

7.Would you rather have a bad orenge-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines obviously, no one wants to look like an oompa loompa. 

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or a bad hair colour? 
I'd rather have a month long flu than either of those! Bad hair colour because I've had several bad haircuts and let me tell you they are not fun!

9. Would you rather have Youtube or Twitter taken away forever?
I could quite easily live without Twitter.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I'd give up using makeup brushes because I literally have no lashes if I don't use mascara.

Please feel free to post you versions of this tag in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment