Friday, 2 October 2015

Foundation Friday: Too Faced Born This Way & Hangover Primer

Hi guys, today's Foundation Friday is a little bit different, I was originally going to not talk about the primer however because I love it so much and have been using it mainly with the Born This Way foundation I felt I deserved a mention.



Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer is infused with coconut water, probiotics and skin loving ingredient to help replenish skin, boost radiance and extend the wear of you foundation making it look fresher for longer.

I actually really love this primer and sadly we don't sell it in the UK which means a cheeky Sephora haul now and again.
One of the big selling points for me is that it's silicone free and feels just like a light lotion, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky and my skin feels like it can still breathe and as a bonus I don't break out from it.
I do find my foundation goes on so much smoother and more evenly when I use this and my skin seem to glow without looking a shiny mess.



Too Faced Born This Way Foundation is a medium to full natural finish foundation that is undetectable on the skin. Infused with Coconut Water to replenish skin moisture levels, Alpine Rose to brighten skins appearance and promote elasticity and Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother more youthful look.

This foundation is amazing! It literally is "your skin but better" but it's got good coverage which is so hard to find in a foundation which is meant to give a natural finish.
The texture is on the thicker side but it blends in perfectly with either a buffer or stippling brush and looks and feels like a second skin.
I will say be careful what powder you use to set this foundation because anything too heavy will ruin the finish so you are better off using a translucent powder or skipping it all together.
I matched myself to the shade Light Beige and it's the best colour match out of all the foundations I own and I own a lot.
One slight negative is that it will transfer when you touch your skin which can be annoying but it's such a beautiful product that I'm willing to look past that.

Have you tried this duo? What did you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment