Saturday, 3 October 2015

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Coconut Spritz and Blow & Go

I've never been a massive fan of Lee Stafford's range of haircare, the bright pink packaging alway catches my eye but I find the products don't suit my hair type and I'm always left feeling underwhelmed.
However as I'm walking trough Boots the other day I spot a small stand featuring this new Coco Loco range and being a massive fan of anything with coconut in it I stopped and picked up a couple of the products.


They where on two for £10 so I took advantage of the offer and picked up the leave-in conditioner and the blow dry balm and I'm so glad I did because these two little beauties are AMAZING!!!

Since having my keratin treatment done my hair as been smoother but at the same time it gets greasy way faster than it did before so I'm washing my hair a lot more often which strip out both my keratin and colour faster and my usual products are too heavy and leave my hair looking flat and feeling dirty.
Using those two products together give the perfect amount of moisture, smoothness and heat protection while keeping my hair feeling light and clean and as a bonus they smell yummy!


Coco Loco Coconut Spritz
This leave-in conditioner is meant to detangle, refresh and revitalise hair leaving it feeling silky soft and shiny, it's meant to perform like an oil but in a milky spray format and it really delivers.
I spray about 6-8 pumps all over my hair and then comb it trough and I immediately feel a difference in the softness of my hair, the best part is it doesn't feel heavy or sticky and will not weigh down fine hair.
I also love the fact that it sprays in a soft, fine mist instead of a water jet!


Coco Loco Blow & Go 
A cleaver smoothing cream improves shine, adds softness, conditions, smooths, strengthens, noiurishes, improves combability, repair damaged hair, protects against humidity and colour fade and acts as an heat protectant.
The light lotion texture doesn't feel sticky or greasy and I felt my hair look more polished and was easier to work with, again it didn't weigh my hair down and normally a cream will.

You can find the Lee Stafford Coco Loco range in Boots and at the moment you can pick up 2 products for £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment