Sunday, 11 October 2015

Sephora Haul!!!

The I remember back in the day (lol, okay it wasn't that far back) when we used to have Sephora in the UK. For some bizarre reason it didn't take off and soon enough they shut them all down and left us beauty junkies crying into our loose powder.
Luckily Sephora US now ship to the UK which is great because we can finally get our hands on the hard to  get brands that we cannot get over here!

I placed an order purely because I needed (wanted) some Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks in my life and somehow on the way to the checkout a few other items might have made it into my basket.



Becca Backlight Priming Filter $38
I got this because Jaclyn Hill raves about this stuff and she's not wrong, it's bloody amazing!
It gives skin this intense luminosity without looking like Tinker Bell just sneezed in your face and it actually does keep my makeup on for longer.



Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick $20
The reason I placed the order in the first place and I'm now so glad I did, these are the most pigmented and comfortable liquid lipstick I've tried so far.
Unlike most liquid lipsticks these dry to a true matte finish and feel completely weightless on the lips, you can also layer the product without it balling up or getting dry.
Lolita is possibly going to become my all time favourite autumn lip shade!



Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-1 Styling Treatment $15
I've been waiting ages for this product to hit our shores and it still hasn't so I picked up the baby bottle while I had a chance.
I've not tried this yet but essentially it's and hair cream that's meant to provide you with volume, smoothness, conditioning, strength and polish all in one, we shall see.


Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment, subscribe and follow me on Instagram and Facebook, links in the sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment