Wednesday, 7 October 2015

TAG: 15 Weird Questions!

Another day, another tag post!

1. What is a nickname only your family calls you?
I can't say I have a nickname really, sometimes my sister will affectionally call me "bitch" as a joke.

2.What's a weird habit of yours?
I don't actually think I have one.

3.Do you have any weird phobias?
I really don't like it when people leave loose hair in the sink, it completely grosses me out!

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to belt out when you're alone?
At the minute it would have to be Rita Ora's Body On Me except for I sing it but not in secret, lol.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I have to narrow it down to one? Okay, it's gonna have to be when people ask you a question then ask you another question BEFORE you've finished answering the first! Or when people ask you for directions and then ask you "are you sure?" they both infuriate me!!!

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I pick at my cuticles till I make them sore or I'll pace the room.

7.What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
I have a single bed so I don't have a side to sleep on!

8. What was your first stuffed animal & what was it's name?
A brown bear called Bear, lol

9.What drink do you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
A tall, skinny, one shot cappuccino.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach...but never ACTUALLY practice?
Using SPF every single day, my foundation might have one in it but I very rarely use a dedicated SPF unless I'm abroad.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I don't face either way because I have a detachable shower head.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can bend my arms inwards so that my shoulder blades stick out, not sure if it's weird but it freaks people out when I do it!

13.  What's your favourite comfort food/food thats bad but you love to eat it anyways? 
Comfort food would have to be pasta, bad food crisps, I could eat one bag after the other.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I think my most used one is "Are you kidding me?"

15. Time to sleep, what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
A loose t-shirt or a cute pair of short pajamas.

Please feel free to join in the fun and post your own responses in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment