Sunday, 11 October 2015

Tag: 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty!

Hi guys, another tag post! I actually really like doing tag posts and this one used to be popular on Youtube back in the day. As usual I'm late to the party but as they say better late than never, lol.


1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
The most inexpensive item I own as to be my Olay Complete daily mosturiser, I actually can't believe how good it is and it's often on offer for less than £3!



My most expensive is gonna have to be Chantecaille Just Skin, I actually can't believe that I paid £58 for a tinted moisturiser. I mean it's beautiful but so expensive that you almost cry when you hand the money over!



2. WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product as been the hardest to get?
I love the look of liquid liner but cannot be bothered to apply it. Also loose pigments, so pretty but so messy to apply.

Too Faced Hangover Face Primer, for some strange reason we don't get this in the UK so you have no option other than to buy it from Sephora and have it shipped over, it's annoying not gonna lie!

3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme perfume smells good enough to eat! I love it so much that I actually went and bought the matching lotion which I never do!


4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
It's gonna be eye cream! I have them and I use them occasionally but most of the time I'll just slap my face moisturiser everywhere for quickness. Oh and body lotion/cream, I hate the process of moisturising my body, it's so boring!

5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? 
It's got to be foundation. While I have no problem going out with a bare face I just feel more confident if I have on a bit of base to even out my skin tone. A close second would have to be mascara because I have fair lashes so I look a bit strange without it!

6. LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Definitely a sense of humour without a doubt. Then I would have to say someone who's not afraid to speak their mind, honesty and kindness but I guess that goes without saying. If we are talking physical attributes than just take a look at Theo James for reference. 


7. ENVY - What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
A nice new perfume, having said that the person buying it would have to know me quite well as I'm quite picky when it comes to scents. Or maybe a nice neutral eyeshadow palette, you can't go wrong with that.

So guys, there you have it! I tag all of you so put your responses in the comment box below and don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment