Thursday, 12 November 2015

Another Sephora Haul!

Dear Credit Card, I'm so sorry that I've abused you again but Sephora made me do it!
I actually think the worst thing that ever happened to my bank balance was when Sephora started offering international shipping, yes it's not the cheapest but lets face it you US people get all the cool stuff while us English folks either get it late or don't get it at all!
So with that said and a few limited editions I just had to have this order was placed and my bank account shed a few tears!




(Opal, Champagne Pop, Blushed Copper) 

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Glow $34 (£23.51)
The very reason this order happened in the first place and I can't even explain to you how much I love it! The quality of this palette is amazing and while at first you might think that the shades they have selected are an odd combination they work perfectly together. 






BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal Glow On The Go $20 (£13.83)
I picked this up thinking it had the liquid and cream version of Opal but when I got it I realised that the little baby compact is actually the powder version and since I already have that in full size I don't need this. It will be going to the little sister for Christmas and hopefully she won't read this.




(Cafe, Torte)


(Coulis, Aubergine)

Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind $25 (£17.29)
This is a brand you cannot get in the UK and yet their products are fantastic and everything I've tried I've loved. 
This little set comes with 4 of their Matte Creme Lip Crayons in a slightly smaller size than usual which is perfect for travel and 3 of the shades are exclusive to this kit.
I've only tried Cafe on my lips so far and I loved the way it dried matte but didn't look dry or cakey like some matte lipsticks can look.






Kat Von D Lolita Lip Duo $19 (£13.48)
I love Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick and Lolita is my favourite shade by far so naturally it was obvious that I would pick this up as it as a mini of Lolita and Lolita 2 which is a slightly warmer, peachier version. 
I love them both and I wish they would offer mini duos in all the other colours too.






Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve $14 (£9.68)
These are some of my absolute favourite liquid lipsticks so I picked this one up because I wanted a more natural everyday shade as I already have a few of the brighter ones. 
Love how they feel on the lips, love the scent and love the shade selection!






Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Colour in Petal $16 (£11.06)
Obviously I was going with this whole "matte lip trend" and picked this little one up to try. I would say these give more of a satin finish but last like a matte, this stuff didn't budge! 
I can see myself picking up more colours from the range.





Sephora Collection Jem and The Holograms Truly Outrageous Liquid Lipstick Set $25 (£17.29)
This was a bit of a "whim purchase" I'm not gonna lie but I picked this up because it was part of the Jem Collection and I used to be obsessed with that cartoon when I was little. 
I've not opened this yet and might never open it, it's a collectors item alright!!!





And because I had enough Beauty Insider points accumulated I picked up one of the Bite Beauty Lip Lab Trio in Kir Royal and for 250 points, I'm well impressed!

Now I'm gonna try and stay off Sephora for a while or I might need to cut my card up!

Thank you for reading. Don't forget subscribe and leave me a comment xx

No comments:

Post a Comment