Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Too Faced Melted French Kisses

Hi guys, today we are going to talk about Christmas!
More specifically Too Faced Melted French Kisses one of the many holiday sets that have been popping up everywhere since the beginning of September.
On a side note: why does the UK have to start everything so early? Like Valentines Day in January, Easter in February and Christmas at the end of August? It's really not necessary and it takes the fun out of it all!


Anyways I'm getting off on a tangent, I first saw this set on Sephora and considered picking it from there since Too Faced stock availability in the UK can be hit or miss.
I ended up not picking it up from Sephora as my order was big enough as it is (another haul post coming up soon) and finding it in my local Debenhams.
There was one left on the shelf, so obviously meant for me and after using my Beauty Club Card points  I managed to get this for £2.60!!!

The Kit comes with 4 shades, 2 from the regular melted range which are more of a creamy matte finish and 2 from the melted metallic range which have a frost finish.
For £22 this set is an absolute steal as you are getting pretty much the same quantity as two of the regular full sizes which retail at £19 and this way you are getting to try a lot more colours.
I actually prefer the smaller sized tubes because they are easier to carry around with you especially if you have a smaller handbag or clutch and you have no fear of them going rancid before you use up a whole one, no one ever finishes a lipstick, do they?

The formula on these is great, full opaque pigment in one swipe but unlike most liquid lipsticks they don't dry completely matte, think more satin finish while still staying put.
They don't bleed, feather or fade and the feel comfortable and creamy on the lips, these aren't drying in the slightest.

Lets get onto the swatches shall we?
Melted Metallic Peony
A mid-tone rosy pink with golden shimmer, looks a lot more natural and less metallic than you would imagine, strangely enough I quite like this one.

Melted Chihuahua
My favourite of the set, I've wanted to get Melted Chihuahua for a while. I't another one of those "Kylie Jenner" browny nude shades that are so popular at the minute.

Melted Metallic Macaron
Think 90's Malibu Barbie and this is what she would have been wearing, a frosty hot pink that on my skin tone and hair color isn't particularly flattering.

Melted Berry
My second favourite of the bunch, a deep berry red that gives that perfect winter pout. I can actually see myself reaching for this one quite often.

You can get yours from Debenhams or Too Faced if your in the UK and Sephora if your in the US

No comments:

Post a Comment