Thursday, 3 December 2015

Foundation Friday: Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation

Like I've mentioned before I love the concept of a stick foundation but rarely do I find one that works for me. They generally tend to sit quite heavy and cakey and they never seem to "absorb"into the skin giving quite an un-natural plasticky look.
Sadly this is no exception!



I wanted to love this product so badly but it didn't work for me at all. Not only did it look very obvious on the skin but it didn't last for shit!
Two hours in and I was oily, we are talking "could fry an egg on my face" oily and I'd set with powder. Four hours in and the product had started to break down from around my nose and mouth, by the time I was ready to take my makeup off there was hardly anything left it had disapered, along with all my blusher and bronzer, I looked a mess!

If appearance and longevity wasn't bad enough this blocked my pores like nothing ever as before, a huge new spot every single time I wore this and loads of little whiteheads to go with it!


Now if you can get this product to work for you then brilliant, it does have some nice qualities. It blends easily, you don't need a lot of product and it's full coverage but the negatives far outweigh the positives for me on this occasion.

If you fancy giving this a try it retails for £29.50 on the Bobbi Brown website.

No comments:

Post a Comment