Saturday, 12 December 2015

Foundation Friday: Chantecaille Just Skin Anti-Smog Tinted Moisturiser

Okay so first of all you may all have noticed that it's not Friday so yea, I'm late, sorry...
Secondly it's Foundation Friday and I'm featuring a tinted moisturiser, I kinda feel like it's cheating a little bit but the products a good one so it's worth a mention.


I remember a couple of years ago when this product had some major hype behind it mainly due to it being Millie Mackintosh base of choice, I tried it back then but didn't really think it was worth the £58 price tag.
Having tried it again more recently in a different shade I realised that the reason why I didn't like it the first time round was because of the colour match, Alabaster is just way too light for my skin. Having recently got it in a darker shade I can really appreciate the beautiful formula instead of focusing on me looking washed out.


First thing first: get a darker shade than what you think you need! My new shade Glow looks heaps darker than my skin tone when you first swatch it but once it's blended in it looks perfect, for some reason the lighter shades look so off on my complexion and make me look grey.
The formulation of this is quite phenomenal, it has a thick creamy texture but it blends so easily and gives the most natural, radiant finish to the complexion, they aren't kidding by calling it Just Skin it literally does but better and more even.
Coverage wise this is sheer but not so much so that it wont cover everything, it will even you out but you will still need concealer in areas where you need more coverage.
I also find this works great as a tinted primer as it makes foundation go on so much smoother and gives a more luminous finish.

So if you are in the market for a new tinted moisturiser and your crazy enough to pay silly amounts of money then look no further!
You can find Chantecaille Just Skin on Space NK


No comments:

Post a Comment