Monday, 25 January 2016

Clarins Spring 2016 Makeup Collection - Instant Glow


I love Clarins skincare but never really pay much interest in their seasonal colour collections so I'm quite surprised at how much I like their new spring collection!
I think it's probably because the collection features two new Instant Light Lip Perfectors and I'm all about that life!!!

I'm being really good at the minute and have restricted myself to just one item (Toffee Pink Shimmer) but I can see myself going back for Plum Shimmer, the cream blush, a couple of lipsticks and possibly the palette.




5 - Colour Eye Shadow Palette - Natural Glow £33
This is a beautiful palette full of shimmery bronzy nudes and it's the perfect size for travelling.
The shadows are creamy and quite pigmented but I did find that they gave quite a lot of fallout and the lightest shade was quite chunky.


natural light


flash




Iridescent Eye Shadow £19
These are very pretty and spring like and are perfect if you are just wanting a quick wash of colour to the lid. I'm not a huge fan of cream to powder eyeshadows but these I don't mind because they have a more solid texture as opposed to a mousse.

04 Silver Ivory, 05 Silver Pink, 06 Silver Green, 07 Silver Plum
natural light

flash



Multi-Blush - 05 Rose £18.50
I'm not a big fan of cream blusher or pink blusher but this is so gorgeous that I'm so tempted to buy it! The formula of these are more of a cream to powder so they do stay put relatively well once on.

natural light

flash


Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base £18
This is essentially "fancy chapstick" and while it feels very comforting and moisturising on the lips it doesn't really make my lipstick last any longer.
Lovely product but I wouldn't really call it a primer.



Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector £18
Goes on like a gloss but works like a lip balm, this is one of my favourite lip products of all time and I've gone trough quite a few tubes.
Non-sticky, smooth and easy to apply these nourish and moisturise like nothing else and I often use these in place of a lip balm.
The two new shades are gorgeous but Toffee Pink Shimmer is definitely the standout for me.

07 Toffee Pink Shimmer, 08 Plum Shimmer
natural light

flash



23 Hot Rose, 24 Pink Cherry, 25 Pink Blossom, 26 Rose Praline

Rouge Eclat Lipstick £19.50
These feel nice and creamy on and are decently pigmented but I wish they where slightly more on the matte side. Rose Praline is beautiful everyday shade and probably the one that will sell out first!

natural light

flash


Clarins Instant Glow is now on their official website, Debenhams and Escentuals

No comments:

Post a Comment