Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Kiehl's Creme De Corpse Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter

For some strange un-fathomable reason my skin as been dry this winter, I'm talking sahara dry to the point where it feels rough and feels tight and itchy.
I've always been more on the normal to slightly oily side so I've not adjusted well to this new skin change and I'm not a big fan of putting on lotion because I find them sticky and the application quite frankly bores the tits off me. 
So the fact that I've had to start applying cream to my arms and legs as not been welcomed and I started searching for something that I would enjoy using.



I've know about the Kiehl's Creme De Corpse Whipped Body Butter a while ago but the price tag was keeping me from making a purchase until I found the grapefruit scented version in the Selfridges January sale for £16, bargain!
I'm glad I waited and didn't pay full price! Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely product but at £36 it's so very overpriced for what is quite a basic but very pleasant moisturiser. 



As you can see I kind of looks like butter, like the kind you put on your toast in the morning but thankfully nothing like it in texture.This cream is pretty much spot on and somehow manages to be thick and very moisturising without the sticky or greasy feel that I hate so much. 
It's easily absorbed, makes my skin feel velvety and the grapefruit smells is very refreshing but if I'm paying almost £40 for a body product of any kind I want it to do more, be anti-ageing or something.

This is very simple moisturiser which I will enjoy using up and wouldn't complain if I recieved it as a gift but won't be buying again myself!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete